Thursday, November 13, 2014

Jake Knight Interview

Jake is the keyboardist of Sweet Spirit.


What’s your favorite record and why?
Kid A by Radiohead stands out. It sounds weird at first but then the weirdness becomes addictive. I'm not talking about my sexual behaviors. I hear it goes great with psilocybin mushrooms.


What would you be doing now if you weren’t pursuing music?
I would probably take a lot of naps, watch a lot of tv, and try to find something else to do.

You have 24 hours, where, with who, and what?
This is a very morbid scenario. The idea of dying is difficult to grasp to say the least. I would probably be at home trying to relax and enjoy stuff but end up spending most of the time thinking about the fact that in a few hours I would enter the death realm.

To whom do you owe a huge thank you to and why?
That would have to be Jim and Kathy Knight. Jim fixes people's hearts for a living and is as selfless and manly as they come. Kathy is a world-class mom and was more popular than my sister and me while we were in school.


Tell us about your best friend
I've collected a few through the years. They're all handsome guys that are successful professionals and have attractive girlfriends. Everything that I'm not and don't have.


Who’s your favorite movie character?
Let's go with the young Don Corleone played by Robert DeNiro. Baddest mofo on the planet. After Godfather 2 concludes, one can only imagine the things the future don would have to have done to ultimately become the head of la cosa nostra.

Would you survive a zombie invasion?
Like my homeboy Will Clark, I'd go down swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment