Wednesday, December 3, 2014

John Wesley Coleman III

John writes music and has been friends with Sabrina and Andrew for awhile.


What’s the most memorable encounter you’ve had with a complete stranger?
Uhmm, stranger most memorable...met the US Ambassador of Paris and his daughter in a bar in Paris. They helped me get to where I needed to be after many pints of beer

Is there one piece of advice or wisdom that was given to you that just stuck, if so what was it?
If you don't like someone, don't say anything.

If you could get on a tour bus with any band ever, who would it be and what would it look like?
The Pogues. Looks like endless holiday in hells ditch. Love.

Tell us about your best friend.
I don't have a best friend. I have friends and family though.

What’s the best prank that you’ve pulled or that's been pulled on you?
I called my work and and said I was stabbed and can't come in.


  Thanks-jwc

No comments:

Post a Comment